CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BLOG 5 English 10

It seems in this book that the characters are acting like their happy. The reason why I'm saying this is because the whole mood of this book is right now depressing. The main character is always negative in his life after losing from the election. He keeps on saying "kill Jesus" which shows the depression of the main character and emphacizes the mood of this story. That is not the only thing....The secret that John had in the Vietnam war seems to crack up his relationship with Kathie. Anyway, I have to say the truth.. The book is right now boring....Until Kathie has suddenly dissappeared one night! John starts to search for her and asks the neighborhood, but they do not know...

In my opinion, I think the girl ran away... I don't know why but I just think she ran away for some reason. I am thinking of reading the rest of the novel by next weekend.

0 comments: