CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BLOG 1 English 10

During Chuseok Break, I read the book Angels and Demons made by Dan Brown. I have been finding great fun in Dan Brown's works. Especially the Da Vinci Code. I really had fun reading that book, of how he made an imaginary story opposing to Christianity. Whoa, when I was reading this book, I couldn't get out of it. I mean the events made me fall into the book! How he used the four main elements as a part of murder really gave me a hit on the head. Although this book was fun, I didn't think it was better than the Da Vinci Code because Da Vinci Code gave me more entertainment rather than Angels and Demons. If Da Vinci Code was mystery and suspense, Angels and Demons were action and thriller. Anyway, this book was a great and it was real satifacting book that I have read.

0 comments: