CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BLOG 3 English 10

The book that I started to read last week is called "In the lakes of the woods." I don't really now its fun because I only read a few, but the few I read was kind of boring to me. I like mystery, twisters and suspense. Right now, this book didn't really seem as a book filled with mysteries. Its not my rights to judge the book, but I wished the author would have start some mysterious events at the first part. Because the first part of books determines the reader whether or not it is fun. I mean the book felt like a romance book which I don't really like. The first part was all about his life and what hooked up his wife and himself. Right now in the book, I can't really find any mysterious elements but what I found interesting was the foreshadowing that the author shown in the book by the title:"Interview." At first, I thought this was some sort of introduction of the book, but I see that it is an important part of the book. That was the only interesting thing I could ever find. But books can change, so I would like to read this book more, and find out what will happen next.

0 comments: