CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BLOG 2 English 10

After reading the book "It" author by Steven King, Although all these swear words, sexual things, and gore events came out in that book, it was the horror that I was kind of finding for. After reading that book, I found out that Steven King was a famous author in horror and almost all of his publis;hed books were bestsellers. So I searched for one of his books and found a book called "Cell." I read this during the summer break and it was great! The new idea of using the most commonly used device as a start for human extinction. But the things I was not happy was because the author actually didn't tell anything about why the whole thing happened and the story's scale was basically small. Its events were similar to the novel "War of Worlds" which there is one man running around for survival. The book didn't actually fit as a "book," but it actually fitted as a movie. If it came out as a movie, it would have been popular because of the suspense and action. There were not that much elements of horror in the book, but there was alot of action and suspense. I expected horror to cool off the heat of my summer, but this time, Steven King didn't reach my expectations. It was a good book, but it was not the best book to recomend for.

0 comments: