CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Beta embryos(Current Situation)

After reading this novel, I had found a surprising connection between the real worlds.

Prostitution, that is the topic I am going to talk about.
In the novel, sex was used in a wrong way, but also in the real world it is the same.

Prostitution is all around the world, it has been used since the ancient days, and yet I think that no one is really caring about this problem.
What I also found surprising is that even though prostitution is found illegal, it seems like its legally fine because there is nothing that the government doing in my opinion.

It’s funny because I find that promiscuity and having sex for pure fun and getting or giving money for it seems the same in my point of view. There is prostitution with little kids in now a day, and that is the truth, also in the novel it was shown that anyone could have sex for pleasure and with anyone.

There is a reason why promiscuity and prostitute are the same. Promiscuity is just sleeping with anyone and prostitution is just sleeping with anyone, receiving money.
In the novel, part of it, sex comes out, just sex with no love, but just for fun, and it describes how people in the novel satisfy their lust. It is just the same as the real world, greed starting all of it. The desire toward money makes people become a prostitute.
Still in the novel, it shows a way to clear that problem, but in a bad way. John, the main character does a spiritual ceremony, which is whipping. Even though the ceremony is kind of a bad way, I was able to figure out what can solve the problem.

Religion, in the novel, John was able to avoid the World State’s corrupted constitutions toward religion. His solid beliefs toward religion have saved him, but the bad way has leaded him to his suicidal.
It is shown that religion, (especially Christianity) has leaded out people from the corrupted substance. I have seen many criminals that have received forgiveness for their sins, murderers, burglars etc…. I think, no, I know that religion is the only way to save you from degraded substances, emotionally, Physically, Mentally, and Spiritually.

Also, the reason why I am saying this is because I had some help from Christianity as well, but unfortunately I am unable to tell my story.

0 comments: