CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Fahrenheit 600(Temperature when the mood burns)

What is the mood of the novel? Do you find this novel saddens you in any way? Why?

What I think about the mood of the novel is some how dark. It’s not that dark but also not that light… The mood of the novel is sadness, nervous, and dark. The context of the book is very abstruse which is unknowable. The context is so confusing and it is has an infinitive space of questions, which makes the readers nervous.
The mood of the novel makes the story much clearer on reading the story.

This novel’s mood makes me disturbing rather than sad. I don’t really like the quiet kind of moods in novels. I like novels that are always loud and exciting. But reading this novel makes me think that the novel’s mood is very disturbing and unpleasing to me. Even though I had a good time reading Fahrenheit 451, the mood made the context a little bad.

Still the mood had a great part of my mind emotionally. Since the mood is quiet and dark, it really seems as a perfect mood for the time in the novel. Since it is from the future, the mood and the setting had a great match to the context.

0 comments: