CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

BLOG 7 English 10

After reading the book "Catcher of the rye," I started the book "Twilight" and read untill I stopped at page 97. This bmook started with a high school girl who goes to where her father lives because her parents have divorced. She meets with new friends, but gets kind of suspicious or curious with this guy named Edward. One day after school, she had a truck almost crushing toward her, but she saw Edward suddenly appearing out of nowhere and saving her, holding the truck which is almost impossible for a highschool teenager to hold. She gets suspicious about Edward but doesn't think it really seriously.
I read it untill this part where she just becomes suspicious of Edward. I mean I don't really like Romance books but I decided to try one. I mean this book is a best seller, so it might be might chance to have an interaction with romance. Although I'm not actually thinking of reading Romance books but my dad bought this book which is also the reason why I am reading this.(He always buys bestseller books)

0 comments: